Dear ABSi Telecom Customer,
We want to inform you that AT&T has announced a New Network Provisioning Freeze effective immediately through 4/16/2020.
In an effort to limit potential impact during the COVID-19 Declaration of National Emergency, AT&T has decided to implement a network restriction for any planned change activity that could impact FirstNet, 911, or E911 network reliability. As such, we are now in a network freeze for new Short Codes until 4/16 (subject to change) where limited activities will be permitted.
- Migration of Short codes
- Changes/Updates to existing campaigns on already live short codes
- Adding MMS to an existing Short Code
- Adding a new campaign to an existing Short Code
New Short Code
Provisioning will only be done on codes that are somehow related to COVID-19.
Examples include, but not limited to:
- Internal employee communications
- News/updates on the virus
- SMS campaigns to assist specific market segments affected including: universities, airlines, travel agencies, and health organizations.
- Information i.e. testing locations
- Education assistance
AT&T, being one of our largest suppliers and this change will affect our ability to perform our mission.
We will continue to provide support to our existing customers and their services.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support Team in the Mission Control Portal or at email@example.com.